Friday, December 18, 2015

Remembering There and Back Again

        


  Hey guys!

     Today, or rather yestderday, marked the iconic event when the Battle of The Five Armies movie was released. Yes, I realize that this was due sometime earlier this week.
     Those amazing people over at Three Fangirling Sisters have created a co-op blog post to celebrate the amazing hobbit movies. :) And I committed.


Into the pit of feels I go
                                     

                       
Three Fangirling Sisters






    I'm going to be a bad person and do all 3 in one post. Okay? Okay okay go toad.


Favourite Character
      Gotta be good 'ol baggins. Mainly because I relate to him, and he is the main character, depending on your point of view.
Favourite Actor
       Martin Freeman for the win. I love his performance and his character and his face and everything. :) I love everyone else too but he's #1.
Favourite Actress
       Evangeline Lilly. Sue me.
Favourite Quote/Line
       To pick out of the many:
       "Da, why are there dwarves coming out of our toilet?" "Will they bring us luck?"
Favourite Soundtrack
       Possibly when Bilbo's running after the dwarves. I had kind of forgotten where we were (because it was just so amazing already) and it snapped me back into middle earth. I love hobbit music.
Favourite Friendship
        I love Balin and Bilbo. Or any of the dwarves and Bilbo honestly :)
Favourite Costume
                                                    Bilbo BOTFA:
tauriel costume pattern - Google Search:
Because is this cozy? I think it is

                                              
                                       I love Bofur's hat.:


         I could go on for a while. :D
Favourite Weapon
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/254411_10151104717074821_118609012_n.jpg
This one. It's so pretty. :D
                                                   
Favourite Minor-Character
        Pretty sure Fili is major, but he would definitely be it. If he counts as a major character, Cumberbatch was an excellent Smaug. 
Favourite Scene
        The entire Lonely Mountain scenes. I love when Bilbo goes in to find the Arkenstone, and the others eventually follow.
Favourite Screen Shot
                                                 The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug...OH MY GOODNESS!! Look at Thorin there in the very back!! His face is killing me! And, of course, he's by his nephews!:
                                             martin..."Oh shit. I forgot Sherlock left a head in the microwave and I hit go....nooooo":
                                         New still from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug:
                      Master Burglar. #TheHobbit #Bilbo #BilboBaggins:
                              Glorious climax | New Straits Times :Richard Armitage speaks about his role as Thorin in the conclusion of The Hobbit Trilogy.:

                                 ... one you said? :/
Favourite Location
       Either Hobbiton or Erebor.
Did You Cry?
       When Bilbo did, Hewl yes. My feels died.
Did You Dress Up As Anything?
        Does female Bilbo in an alternate universe count?
Did You Watch it at a Theater?
        The first, no, our good friend brought it over. The second and third, though, we went for with the same friend.:)
What Are Your Personal Thoughts on the Movie?
         I was unsure of what to think of an unexpected journey, but when we sat down and watched it, I was completely blown away. The actors were amazing and the music was amazing and Gandalf was back and Frodo was in it and all the good stuff. I loved the dwarves and it was an amazing introduction to the trilogy.
         The second, Desolation of Smaug, was by far my favorite. Bilbo's character development was unbelievable and Legolas dwarf-surfing (need I go on?). I loved the Erebor scenes and, again, Smaug. (I honestly loved grabbing my littler bro and going 'That's Sherlock, Cal, that's Sherlock, isn't he great?)
         Though not my favorite, the Battle of Five Armies was exceptional. The feels hit right in the spot and the acting even more so. I loved the intrigue of Bilbo hiding the Arkenstone and then followed his logic in handing it over to Bard and Thranduil better than I had in the book.
         Needless to say, the dwarves are all precious, and you gotta love Kili and Fili feels. I loved cheering when Thorin snapped out of the Dragon sickness and they charged into battle. I like watching Tauriel fight (most of the time, that is) and Bilbo. Just... yeah.




       Sorry for all the words, and thanks again to those geniuses The three fangirling sisters at this link. Y'all is awesome.




















Should I not have jumped??

Cause I jumped!!!!
                                     











         
         
     

No comments:

Post a Comment